Increase your chances of successfully conceiving a child by using the latest in home-based ovulation-detection technology, the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test. This device monitors a woman’s hormone level during the times of the month she’s most likely to get pregnant and pinpoints the possibility of child conception down to the two days of the month she is most fertile through the simple analysis of a urine sample. In this review, we shall delve deeper into why this ovulation test kit from Clearblue is widely regarded as one of the most effective when it comes to increasing a woman’s chances of becoming pregnant naturally.
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test, 20 Ovulation Tests with Detail Features
Easy to use
The Clearblue is one of the most user-friendly home ovulation testing devices that you can lay your hands on. It works by just applying urine onto the Test Stick it comes with. And after just a few minutes, the device will produce a result for you, telling you whether you have a high or low chance of getting pregnant that day. It is as simple as that.
99% Accurate in detecting LH Surge
Perhaps the most outstanding attribute of the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is the fact that it can accurately detect a woman’s luteinizing hormone (LH) surge which is often present in the average woman’s urine about 24 to 36 hours before she starts ovulating. Unlike many other kits on the market, the Clearblue can easily detect your LH surge with more than 99% accuracy, which is an amazing feat. This gives you the unique opportunity to know your most fertile days in order to maximize your likelihood of being impregnated by your partner.
Another highlight of this ovulation test kit is the ease at which you can read your results. Unlike other kits that come with difficult lines to interpret, this device comes with very simple ways to know whether your LH surge has been detected or not.
5 minutes after dipping the tip of the test holder in your urine, one of any of the following three easy-to-interpret results will be shown to you:
- Clear Circle: This is equivalent to low fertility.
- Flashing Smiley Face: This means you have a high fertility.
- Smiley Face: This means your fertility is at its peak.
With this kit, you will be able to easily know the 2 best days when you are most fertile and can easily get pregnant. Not too many test kits on the market have the ability to do this.
Recommended by Healthcare Professionals
In the United States, this test kit is widely recommended by healthcare professionals as one of the best ovulation test kits for women who want to increase their chances of conceiving.>>> See Specifications & Read Customer Reviews on Amazon <<<
- It is one of the world’s leading home fertility testing kits.
- The kit is more than 99% accurate in detecting your LH surge in order to know when intercourse with your partner can likely lead to pregnancy.
- It is very easy to use and works very well.
- The test kit saves you all the guesswork many people have to deal with before getting pregnant in a natural way.
- Reading the results is very easy thanks to the fact that the results are displayed digitally as a “smiley face”.
- It comes with 20 test sticks.
- A number of customers have expressed disappointment about the device since according to them it frequently gives them negatives when using it to test for LH surge.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who are the manufacturers of this ovulation test kit?
A. The device is one of the famous brands of the renowned Swiss consumer diagnostic company Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (SPD).
Q. Why do I keep getting only negatives whenever I use the kit?
A. The most likely reason why this happens is that you sometimes produce LH surge that cannot be detected by the device because it is too low. Sometimes you may not even ovulate during your cycle, which would, therefore, see you getting a negative test. However, if this carries on over several cycles, then we suggest you consult your doctor.
Q. Can this kit be used to test for pregnancy?
Q. What is included in the package?
A. The package comes with a Test Holder, an instruction leaflet, and 20 disposable Test Sticks.
Q. How do I use this ovulation test kit?
A. Using this kit is simple. All you have to do is follow the simple steps below:
- Just insert a Test Stick into the Test Holder. Once the Test Stick has been properly inserted, the display of the Test Holder will show the “Test Ready” symbol, which means you can now start the test.
- Begin the test by applying your urine on the absorbent part of the stick while pointing it downwards. There are two ways you can apply urine on it. The first way is by pointing the absorbent tip in your urine stream for between 5 and 7 seconds. The second way is by peeing into a dry container and placing only the absorbent tip of the stick into the collected sample of your urine for about 15 seconds.
- When you are done, allow the absorbent tip to continue pointing downwards for between 20 and 40 seconds. After this time, the “Test Ready” symbol will appear on the Test Holder display.
- Replace the Test Holder’s cap with the Test Stick still inside.
- Wait for about 3 minutes and your result will be displayed.
Q. Can I conduct the test more than once a day?
A. No. It should be done once every day.
Q. How safe is this test kit?
A. It is totally safe for use and should not be used internally.
Q. Can all women use this kit?
A. Every woman can use it, with the only exceptions being the following category of women: pregnant women, women who have reached menopause, women on certain types of fertility medications, and women suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome (also known as PCOS)
Q. What do the following fertility statuses mean: clear circle, flashing smiley, and smiley face?
A. The “Clear Circle” (low fertility) means that having intercourse today would not likely lead to pregnancy. The “Flashing Smiley” (high fertility) means engaging in intercourse today can increase your likelihood of conceiving a child. And finally, the “Smiley Face” (peak fertility) means your chance of becoming pregnant if you have intercourse today is very high.
Q. Is the test holder reusable?
A. Yes, it is. You can use it with all the 20 test sticks that the package comes with.
Q. Can I use a test stick twice?
A. No. Use a new test tick after each test.
The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is easy-to-use, state-of-the-art, over 99% accurate and provides results quickly (usually within three minutes). Don’t miss your best window of opportunity to conceive the child you’ve been dreaming of. Employ this OB-GYN recommended test kit and know when is the best time to have intercourse to get the desired results.
Today, the market is flooded with so many brands of test ovulation test kits, but not too many of them are as effective as the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test.