You may be surprised to find out just how many personal massagers are available online, and choosing the right one can prove to be an unwanted exercise in trial and error. Well the purpose of this article is to help you make an educated choice on one of the most popular of such gadgets, the aaa Luna Rechargeable Personal Wand Massager. And yes, we can say right from the onset that this particular one is most often used as a vibrator. So let’s get right down to the nitty-gritty in terms of what the device has to offer:
- 1 LUNA RECHARGEABLE PERSONAL WAND MASSAGER with Detail Features
- 1.1 20-DIFFERENT PATTERNS / 8-DIFFERENT SPEEDS
- 1.2 INTUITIVE MEMORY
- 1.3 100% WATERPROOF
- 1.4 SOFT SILICONE SURFACE
- 1.5 EXCEPTIONAL BATTERY LIFE
- 1.6 GOOD VALUE FOR THE DOLLAR
- 1.7 MADE BY LUNA
- 1.8 PROS
- 1.9 CONS
- 1.10 FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- 1.10.1 What are the size specs of this device?
- 1.10.2 How much does the Luna Rechargeable Personal Wand Massager weigh?
- 1.10.3 Can this product be used with lubricants?
- 1.10.4 Where do you plug in the charger?
- 1.10.5 Can you use the bottom, chrome side of the wand for stimulation purposes?
- 1.10.6 Will I receive the wand already charged?
- 1.10.7 Where is Luna Wellness actually located?
- 1.10.8 Is the massager recommended for internal use?
- 1.11 FINAL VERDICT
LUNA RECHARGEABLE PERSONAL WAND MASSAGER with Detail Features
20-DIFFERENT PATTERNS / 8-DIFFERENT SPEEDS
This is one of the more versatile personal massagers available, as it gives users access to 20 vibration patterns. In addition to that, it also has eight-different speed settings.
“Intuitive Memory” is a fancy way of saying that this device remembers the last vibration/speed settings you used before turning it off. And this feature comes in quite handy when you’re shuffling through so many different settings.
The Luna Rechargeable Personal Wand Massageris all in one piece. That’s another way of saying that it is airtight and will not let water – or any fluid for that matter – in to potentially damage its insides. So whereas it may not necessarily be recommendable to use in a bathtub, even if you drop it in the water it’s not going to spoil.
SOFT SILICONE SURFACE
About 90% of the surface of the Luna Rechargeable Personal Wand Massager is made of silicone. This makes it safe not only for external massages but also for more-sensuous vibratory purposes. And along that same line, the surface was intentionally designed to be easy to wash.
EXCEPTIONAL BATTERY LIFE
This isn’t one of those massagers that are going to die on you just like that. Rather, you can look forward to enjoying at least a solid two hours of usage from the Luna Personal Wand once it is fully charged. And in terms of it being fully-charged, it only takes about an hour to reach that state.
GOOD VALUE FOR THE DOLLAR
It may not be the strongest massager/vibrator on the market, nor is it necessarily intended to be. But it is of excellent value considering the price it is being sold for.
MADE BY LUNA
Luna Wellness is a company that has established a notable presence on the online marketplace, mainly in regards to the manufacture of women’s products (including a few sex toys). So they know how to please if you will, the gentler sex.>>> See Specifications & Read Customer Reviews on Amazon <<<
So now that we know the basic attributes of this device, let’s breakdown its pros and cons:
- The 20 vibration patterns and 8-different speeds likely means you won’t get bored anytime soon.
- The entire device is waterproof.
- Ease of use is buttressed by the device automatically memorizing the last user settings.
- Its light weight allows you to move it about your body freely.
- It sports a really ‘cute’ design, almost looks like a cordless microphone.
- It conveniently charges via a USB cable and does so relatively quickly.
- It has three different buttons (mode, speed and power), thus making it pretty-easy to use.
- It’s manufactured by Luna, a company that specializes in products made for women.
- In addition to being an attractive gadget in and of itself, it also comes in a few nice colors (black, lavender and pink).
- It’s an ideal charger in terms of portability.
- It is easy and even pleasurable to handle with its soft grip.
- The buttons light up, which may not particularly add to its functionality but still looks cool.
- It’s a good device for stimulating specifically-targeted areas.
- It can be charged with a conventional direct-current charger (2.8mm).
- The loudness of the device may be off-putting to users who idealize discreetness.
- Vibration settings may prove not strong enough for some users to fully enjoy.
- It comes with a USB cable but no wall adapter.
- Some users may find the head (i.e. vibrating section) a bit on the large side.
- It can be frustrating at times in terms of finding the desired vibration/speed setting due to the vast number of options.
FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What are the size specs of this device?
The Luna Rechargeable Personal Wand Massager is about nine inches long. And at its widest point, it is approximately three inches in width.
How much does the Luna Rechargeable Personal Wand Massager weigh?
This device weighs in at 7.05 ounces, which is less than half-a-pound.
Can this product be used with lubricants?
Yes, this Massager can be used with both oil-based and water-based lubricants.
Where do you plug in the charger?
The hole where you plug in the USB charger is found at the bottom of the wand (on the chrome side).
The end of the wand is intended as part of the product’s charging system and nothing else. So it is not recommended that you try anything fancy, especially internally, with it.
Will I receive the wand already charged?
According to Luna Wellness, you will receive the gadget already charged to about 50%. So you can use it straight out the box.
Where is Luna Wellness actually located?
Their shipping center is based in the United States.
Is the massager recommended for internal use?
In terms of external clitoral stimulation, it is quite ideal. But the size of the head would indicate that it isn’t necessarily meant to be used internally.
The Luna Rechargeable Personal Wand Massager can in fact relax stressed muscles as advertised. But by most accounts, it is even more effective in terms of providing orgasmic levels of clitoral stimulation. So if you intend to use it primarily as a vibrator, again it is good value on the dollar.