Today the market is flooded with numerous wand vibrators, but not too many of these vibrators can compare to the Doxy Massager in terms of functionality. The Doxy Massager is widely regarded as one of the most powerful mains operated wand massager on the market thanks to the fact that it is engineered with loads of appealing features for women and couples who want to enhance sexual pleasure. Some of the notable features of the Doxy include its ability to produce very powerful and satisfying vibrations, its cushioned head that brilliantly stimulates the vulva and the penis during intercourse, its multiple vibration speeds and easy-to-control buttons, among others. If you want to know more about the Doxy Massager, then sit back and gently go through the highly insightful review below.
- 1 Doxy Massager – Black Handle – US Plugged Hand Held Personal Massager with Detail Features
- 1.1 Pleasurable and Powerful Vibrations
- 1.2 Mains-powered Massager
- 1.3 10 different Speeds
- 1.4 Engineered with a Plug Top Power Supply Unit (PSU)
- 1.5 PROS
- 1.6 CONS
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.7.1 Q. Who are the manufacturers of the Doxy?
- 1.7.2 Q. Where is the Doxy made?
- 1.7.3 Q. Is the Doxy a rechargeable massager?
- 1.7.4 Q. What is the circumference of Doxy’s head?
- 1.7.5 Q. What is the total length of the Doxy?
- 1.7.6 Q. Is the Doxy waterproof?
- 1.7.7 Q. How many colors can I get the Doxy Massager in?
- 1.7.8 Q. Can the Doxy also be used as a general body massager?
- 1.7.9 Q. I am a gay. Can I also enjoy this massager?
- 1.7.10 Q. Can the Doxy be used anally?
- 1.7.11 Q. Is the Doxy a quiet toy?
- 1.7.12 Q. I live in the United States. Can I use the Doxy Massager here in America?
- 1.7.13 Q. What is the difference between the Hitachi Magic Wand and the Doxy?
- 1.8 Final Verdict
Doxy Massager – Black Handle – US Plugged Hand Held Personal Massager with Detail Features
Pleasurable and Powerful Vibrations
The cast aluminum head of the Doxy, which is considered its most outstanding feature, is where almost all the action happens. It is large and powerful, and unlike some other massager heads on the market which just buzz when running, this one is designed not to buzz but rumble and roll, thereby delivering very powerful vibrations that would take your breath away. And as if that isn’t enough, the head also comes with a very soft covering made of PVC that is medical-grade and phthalate-free. The soft and cushioning nature of the Doxy’s powerful head ensures your comfort throughout the entire stimulation process. It is noteworthy that due to the remarkable power of the Doxy, it can also be used as a general body massager.
Instead of batteries, the massager is powered by simply plugging it into the mains. This feature comes with a number of benefits, including saving you from spending money on new batteries. Furthermore, since the Doxy is mains-powered, you don’t need to ever worry about running out of power when using the massager.
10 different Speeds
With as many as 10 vibrations speeds, the Doxy provides you with diverse pleasures. All you need to do to thoroughly enjoy this feature is just switch from one vibration speed to another until you find the speeds which you are most comfortable with and which bring you the highest degree of pleasure and satisfaction.
Engineered with a Plug Top Power Supply Unit (PSU)
The Doxy is one of the rare mains-powered wand vibrators that makes use of a plug top Power Supply Unit (PSU). This feature is one of the most useful features of the Doxy since it helps in preventing a high DC voltage from traveling into the massager, thereby making it safe to use. In addition to the safety provided by this feature, it also makes it possible to use the massager all over the world.>>> See Specifications & Read Customer Reviews on Amazon <<<
- It is better than the legendary Hitachi Magic Wand.
- In addition to making an excellent intimate massager, the Doxy can also function as a very good general body massager.
- It is designed to be enjoyed safely.
- The Doxy comes in multiple speeds.
- It is the first wand massager to incorporate controlled pulse setting.
- The Doxy comes with a wide range of exciting speeds and patterns.
- It is user friendly and very comfortable on the skin thanks to its soft and cushy head.
- The Doxy has a plug top power supply unit (PSU), which makes it safer.
- It has a 2.8 meter cable that comes with a USA plug.
- Since it is a mains-operated massager, it will never run out of power.
- The Doxy has the ability to reach as high as 9,000 RPM, which is good for users who prefer their stimulations hard and fast.
- Because of how loud it is, it is it challenging to use it discreetly.
- It comes at quite a steep price.
- Many find the Doxy too big.
- The Doxy isn’t waterproof.
- The Doxy would have been better if it were made of silicone.
- Despite being made of quality materials, some customers complain about the Doxy not being quality enough.
- It becomes hot and uncomfortable to use after operating it for more than 20 to 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who are the manufacturers of the Doxy?
A. Doxy is a famous trademark of the British company CMG Leisure Limited.
Q. Where is the Doxy made?
A. The Doxy is engineered and assembled in Cornwall, United Kingdom.
Q. Is the Doxy a rechargeable massager?
A. No, it isn’t.
Q. What is the circumference of Doxy’s head?
A. It has a circumference of 7.5 inches.
Q. What is the total length of the Doxy?
A. The massager has a total length of 13 inches.
Q. Is the Doxy waterproof?
A. No, it isn’t. And since the Doxy isn’t waterproof, you cannot enjoy it in a wet environment such as in the shower or bath.
Q. How many colors can I get the Doxy Massager in?
A. You can purchase the Doxy in four different colors: Black, Pink, Purple and White.
Q. Can the Doxy also be used as a general body massager?
A. Yes, it can.
Q. I am a gay. Can I also enjoy this massager?
A. Yes, you can enjoy it too. You can use it pleasure a number of erogenous zones on your body, including the head of your penis.
Q. Can the Doxy be used anally?
A. Since the Doxy is primarily designed to be used as an external vibrator, it is not suitable for anal play.
Q. Is the Doxy a quiet toy?
A. Unfortunately it isn’t very quiet, and can therefore be quite challenging if you are trying to use it discreetly.
Q. I live in the United States. Can I use the Doxy Massager here in America?
A. Yes. You can now use the Doxy in America because despite the fact that it is manufactured in England, it comes with a USA plug.
Q. What is the difference between the Hitachi Magic Wand and the Doxy?
A. The Doxy has a number of advantages over the Hitachi. Some of the important differences between the Hitachi and the Doxy include the following:
- The Doxy is larger and more powerful than the Hitachi.
- The cord of the Doxy is longer than that of the Hitachi.
- The Doxy is pretty heavier than the Hitachi.
- Unlike the Hitachi that needs an additional dimmer switch to operate it, the Doxy doesn’t.
- The head of the Doxy is softer and has more cushion than that of the Magic Wand.
No matter how you look at it, the Doxy Massager is an exceptionally powerful massager that does a yeoman job when it comes to the task of erotically pleasuring its users – whether they are engaging in solo play or intercourse. Looking at all the delightful features of the Doxy mentioned above, it is not surprising at all why for several years now, the Doxy has been acclaimed by many a toy enthusiast across the globe as the finest of its kind. How about you? What do you think? Do you think the features of the Doxy are good enough to make it an ideal massager for you and your partner?