If there was any pertinent thing that you ever wanted to know about swallowing your boyfriend’s ejaculate, you’ve come to the right place! Here, we have a ton of relevant information regarding the issue of semen and swallowing it. We hope the information provided below will, among other things, answer all your pressing questions about swallowing semen and help you decide for yourself whether you should swallow or not swallow your guy’s semen. If you decide to choose the former and don’t know how to go about it, there is a section of this post that will provide you some simple yet very effective tips on how to go about achieving that.
What constitutes Semen?
Semen or ejaculate is made up of different things, mostly water. As a matter of fact water makes up about 80 percent of it. In addition to water, the other constituents of semen include sugars, amino acid, vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, protein, spermatozoa (sperm cells), and several other minerals and enzymes. It is worth noting that sperm, which makes roughly just 1 percent of semen, can in certain rare cases not be present in semen. Some men suffer from a condition known as azoospermia which makes them produce ejaculate that contains no sperm. This condition affects about 1 percent of men. Also, men who undergo successful vasectomy surgeries, produce semen containing no sperm.
Is swallowing semen safe?
Since none of the numerous components of semen is dangerous to the health, it is generally safe to swallow it. When you swallow semen, what happens is that it passes through your digestive system for digestion to take place. So when your man ejaculates into your mouth, it moves from there to your gullet (esophagus) and then to your stomach. On and on it goes until it is completely digested and absorbed into the bloodstream. Any undigested part of it makes its way into your rectum as feces which will eventually be passed out through the anus whenever you are having a bowel movement. All in all, when you ingest ejaculate, your digestive system will break it down and digest it in the same way it will digest any other food you ingest. The only time it becomes unsafe to ingest semen is when your guy has a sexually transmitted infection (STI) or if you are allergic to semen. And yes! Some people suffer from semen allergy (also known as human seminal plasma sensitivity). While semen allergy is very rare, it does happen in some people. If you happen to be one of such people, then we do not recommend you get into contact with your partner’s semen.
Are there any health benefits associated with ingesting ejaculate?
Over the years, it has been claimed that swallowing a man’s semen provides one with numerous health benefits, including the following:
- It helps in alleviating the symptoms of depression.
- In addition to being an antidepressant, semen helps in fighting anxiety thanks to its anti-anxiety hormones such as progesterone and oxytocin.
- It assists in giving one a better sleep thanks to the melatonin found in it. Melatonin is a powerful chemical that promotes both relaxation and sleep.
- It is loaded with several antioxidants such as Vitamin C, melatonin, Vitamin E, and glutathione. As a result of this, it is believed to be a potent antioxidant that can mitigate oxidative stress.
- It can help you fight against infections since it contains a ton of proteins that can combat viruses and bacteria.
- It can save you from suffering from breast cancer. It is believed that some components of semen such as selenium, TGF-beta and certain types of proteins found in it can significantly reduce a woman’s risk of developing breast cancer.
- It can combat inflammation because it contains several anti-inflammatory properties including oxytocin, testosterone, cortisol, and progesterone.
- It is an excellent source of protein.
- It is highly nutritious for the body thanks to its impressive nutritional content.
The above are just a handful of the health benefits that many claim that the average person derives from swallowing their partner’s ejaculate. However, it is noteworthy that there currently is no scientific evidence to concretely support the majority of the claims above.
How does Semen taste like?
Despite semen generally having a warm, slightly bitter and salty taste, all semen doesn’t taste the same. Depending on a wide variety of things, the taste of your man’s ejaculate can range from salty to bitter to acidic to sweet. And sometimes it can even have no taste at all. For instance, men suffering from diabetes tend to produce semen that tastes more sugary than their colleagues who are not battling diabetes. Another important thing worth taking note of is the fact that the taste of your boyfriend’s ejaculate can also depend on your own taste buds. Simply put, a wide variety of factors can significantly affect the taste of ejaculate.
Can food alter the taste of semen?
There presently isn’t any solid science-backed evidence that the type of food a man consumes can affect the taste of his ejaculate, but it is often alleged that foods such as garlic, meat, asparagus, dairy products, and onions tend to make semen smell unpleasant and taste bitter. Alcohol, coffee and tobacco can also have a negative effect on the taste of semen.
That said, there are also certain foods are also reported to help in improving the taste and smell of semen. Some of these foods include cranberries, lemon, wheatgrass, peppermint, blueberries and kiwis. In addition to that, it is believed that when a man drinks lots of water (at least between 8 and 10 glasses a day), the taste and smell of his semen can become more tolerable.
Tips to swallow your boyfriend’s semen
There’s nothing more sexually gratifying to many a man than watching his partner ingest his semen after he has released it into her mouth. This is one of the biggest reasons why many women don’t hesitate swallowing ejaculation – especially during oral sex. So if you want to please your man, ingesting his ejaculate is a great course of action. Heck you can also derive a great deal of pleasure from doing so! But remember that you don’t need to do it if you aren’t comfortable with it.
Semen swallowing tips
There are various simple tips that you can use in ingesting your man’s ejaculate whenever you go down on him. Here are some of them:
- Before engaging in oral sex with your partner, you should inform him of your desire to swallow his ejaculate. If you fail to inform him, he might just assume you might not be comfortable with it and pull his penis out of your mouth before he ejaculates. So make sure you let him know of your intentions beforehand.
- If you are new to the whole business of swallowing semen, one of the best things you can do to make the swallowing process easier for you is to let him ejaculate deep inside your throat instead of just in your mouth. The deeper into the back of your throat he ejaculates, the easier it becomes for you to swallow it. This also saves you from tasting too much of the semen.
- Before the sex begins, you can leave a glass of water or some tasty juice or drink nearby so that you can instantly drink to wash down the semen in your mouth and throat. The drink can also be very useful in disguising the taste of the semen.
Swallowing your partner’s semen during oral sex can be a truly pleasurable and fun experience for both you and him. In addition to getting great pleasure from watching his partner ingest his ejaculate, the average man also tends to feel confident that his partner is really into him and loves him enough to do that for him. And of course this helps in strengthening the bond between the couple in a way only few things can. Having said that, remember that it is never compulsory that you swallow your man’s ejaculate. You should do this only if you desire to do so. Also, be sure that you are not allergic to semen and that he is not afflicted with any STI before finally deciding to swallow the emission he shoots into your mouth.