This is the type of technology that we may take for granted, but women of the past would have really appreciated. Now predicting your body’s best time to achieve pregnancy has become super easy using the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test-Pack of 20 Sticks. This ovulation kit not only makes the process of knowing your most fertile period easy, but also quicker and more accurate due to this product’s user-friendliness and advanced results’ features, such as detecting two important fertility hormones, LH and estrogen. Not too many ovulation test kits have the ability to do what the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test kit can do. In this review of the kit, we shall try our best to familiarize our users with the most outstanding features of this kit as well as other important things you need to know about this kit. It is our hope that by the end of the review, you’d have at your disposal information galore about this product in order to decide whether it is what you need in your quest to become pregnant naturally or not.
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test-Pack of 20 Sticks with Detail Features
Advanced Fertility Detection
This product holds the distinction of being a truly advanced ovulation detection not only because of its computerized nature, but also, unlike virtually all competing products, it tests for two keys hormones that surge before ovulation – the more conventional Luteinizing hormone (LH) as well as estrogen.
Increased Window of Fertility Detection
By being to detect both LH and estrogen, Clearblue’s Advanced Digital Ovulation Test reveals a wider opportunity of when the best time for a woman to get pregnant may be – up until four days as opposed to the two days common in competing products. Being able to accurately gauge this time frame can prove imperative to couples seeking a natural conception since regular intercourse throughout increases the chance of pregnancy as opposed to just being engaged during one or two days when LH levels are at their peak.
Fast and Easy-to-Read Results
Test results are achieved within only five minutes and displayed using an easy-to-read “smiley face” that indicates three different periods – unlikely (though not impossible) to get pregnant, likely to get pregnant and most fertile time to conceive.
In addition to producing fast results, the kit also has the ability to detect LH surge with over 99% accuracy. This is possible not only because of the impressive technology being used by the device, but also because of the fact that the device uses one of the most accurate testing methods which is by detecting hormones in urine. This method is much more accurate than other popular methods such as the Calendar Method and even the Basal Body Temperature testing method.>>> See Specifications & Read Customer Reviews on Amazon <<<
- Clearblue is one of the most highly recommended ovulation test brands by health practitioners in the United States.
- The kit has the ability to identify at least 4 fertile days that you can get pregnant, which is at the very minimum 2 extra more days than the average ovulation test kit on the market.
- This kit has the ability to track 2 of the most important fertility hormones: Luteinising Hormone (LH) and estrogen.
- The kit is one of the easiest to use on the market, and the results it produces are very easy to read and are shown on the optical reader as smiley faces.
- It comes with a reader and approximately 20 test sticks.
- The reader (test holder) is reusable. Clearblue is the first brand to introduce to the market reusable readers.
- It comes with smart algorithm that is designed to easily adapt to your personal cycle.
- Women with irregular periods can also use this ovulation test kit.
- This kit costs more than the average ovulation kit on the market.
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test-Pack of 20 Sticks Presentation Video
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who are the manufacturers of this ovulation test kit?
A. It is one of the many widely known brands of the consumer diagnostic company Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (SPD).
Q. How many times can I test in a given day?
A. You should test only once a day.
Q. When is the best time of the day to test?
A. According to the manufacturers, you should use your first urine of the day to perform the test since that will give you the most accurate result.
Q. I’m a woman with irregular periods. Can I also use this kit?
A. Yes, you can.
Q. Can I replace the battery in the test holder (reader)?
A. No, you can’t. The moment you take out the batteries, you cannot use the holder again.
Q. Can I use this kit to find out whether I’m pregnant or not?
Q. Since the holder is reusable, can I use it with test sticks from some other products?
Q. Can I buy test sticks separately?
A. Test sticks aren’t sold separately.
Q. What are the things that are included in the package?
A. The package comes with three major things, namely a Test Holder or reader, a leaflet containing instruction on how to use the kit and 20 disposable Test Sticks.
Q. How do I go about using this test kit?
A. Using this kit is simple. Endeavor to thoroughly read the instructions that accompany it before proceeding to use it. Here are the basic steps you’d need to follow when using the kit:
- Take off the cap of the test stick and insert it into the test holder. The ovulation test will come on the moment you do this.
- Patiently wait for the “test ready” icon to show on the reader.
- Once the symbol appears, take the test by either placing the absorbent tip of the test stick into your urine stream for just 3 seconds or dipping it in a collected sample of your urine for 15 seconds.
- Remember never to hold the test holder containing the test stick pointing upwards at any point in time during the test.
- After a minute or so of your urine making contact with the absorbent tip of the stick, the “test ready” icon will begin to flash in order to let you know that the test has started working.
- Wait for approximately 5 minutes and read your results. A clear circle means low fertility. A flashing smiley face means high fertility. A static smiley face means peak fertility.
- When the test is over and you have read your results, just eject the test stick from the holder and dump or dispose it in your dustbin.
Q. Is this ovulation kit safe?
A. Yes, it is.
Q. Can every woman use this kit?
A. This kit can be used by women who have both regular and irregular periods. However, women suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) cannot use it.
Q. Can I use one test stick to conduct multiple tests?
A. No. You are to use a new test stick for each new test you perform.
As technology advances so has our ability to detect when the best time of the month is to get pregnant. In the past an awareness that may have required the assistance of health professionals is now available to every woman at home thanks to effective and state-of-the-art ovulation test kits like the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test. not only accurately identifies the most fertile days of your cycle that can increase your chances of conception, but is also easy to use and can deliver very accurate results within just 5 minutes. As if all these highly impressive features aren’t enough, the reader that comes with the kit is reusable!