- 1 SpermCheck VASECTOMY 2 Test Kit Review
- 2 SpermCheck VASECTOMY 2 Test Kit with Detail Features
- 2.1 Easy to Use
- 2.2 Easy-to-read Results
- 2.3 Accurate, Discreet and Safe
- 2.4 PROS
- 2.5 CONS
- 2.6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 2.6.1 Q. Who are the manufacturers of this kit?
- 2.6.2 Q. What is the difference between the SpermCheck® FERTILITY Home Sperm Test Kit and this kit?
- 2.6.3 Q. How many times can I use the test?
- 2.6.4 Q. If I haven’t had a vasectomy can I still use this kit to check if my sperm count is low?
- 2.6.5 Q. According to the instructions, results must be read at exactly 7 minutes. What happens when I read my results before or after that time?
- 2.6.6 Q. How long does the entire testing procedure take?
- 2.6.7 Q. I performed just one test and I got a negative result. Does that indicate a successful vasectomy?
- 2.6.8 Q. How long before the semen I have collected in the collection cup becomes useless for test?
- 2.6.9 Q. How safe is this kit?
- 2.6.10 Q. Does the test come with an expiration date?
- 2.7 Final Verdict
SpermCheck VASECTOMY 2 Test Kit Review
Vasectomies give you the confidence to engage in sexual intercourse knowing that a night of pleasure won’t produce an unwanted pregnancy. However, this procedure isn’t always successful, and even when they are, natural processes in the reproductive system can reverse the intended effects. So it becomes necessary to keep yourself up-to-date on the status of your vasectomy using a powerful vasectomy testing kit like theSpermCheck® VASECTOMY Home Test Kit, which can tell you the success of your vasectomy in a matter of minutes. In order to help you understand all that this kit can offer you, take a look at the insightful SpermCheck VASECTOMY 2 Test Kit review below.
SpermCheck VASECTOMY 2 Test Kit with Detail Features
Easy to Use
The SpermCheck® Vasectomy Test is very easy to use. All you need to do to find out whether your vasectomy was a success or a failure is to thoroughly read the instructions that come with kit and follow the simple basic steps below:
- Wait for at least two days (but not more than seven days) after your last ejaculation before collecting your sample for the test.
- ollect your sample in the Semen Collection Cup that comes with the kit.
- Let the sample remain in the cup for approximately 20 minutes.
- Use one of the transfer devices in the kit to take some of your sample from the disposable cup and add it into the solution bottle.
- Gently but thoroughly mix the sample and solution together.
- Wait for approximately 2 minutes before adding 6 drops of your semen mixture to the sample well located on the test cassette. Wait patiently for approximately 7 minutes and read the results that you get.
NOTE: You should not use any lubricants or condom to collect your sample since that can easily interfere with the results you obtain. The best way to collect your sample is through masturbation.
The results produced by the kit are not only easy to read, but also very easy to decipher or understand. Test results can come back as negative, positive or invalid. If invalid that means the test was not conducted properly. A negative result means you have an “extremely low” sperm count, indicating that your vasectomy was successful and that your chances of inducing pregnancy are minimal. A positive result, on the other hand, means that your vasectomy wasn’t successful and that you might be fertile. Having said that, it is imperative to take note of the fact that when you get a positive result, this doesn’t always mean that your vasectomy failed. It means you should conduct more tests to be extra sure. If you keep getting positive results, you should consult your doctor.
Accurate, Discreet and Safe
Your vasectomy is a private affair and will remain so with the use of this kit, which is FDA approved and recommended by urologists all over the world. This product, which also meets European health standards, is non-toxic and poses minimal threat of harm to users. And what’s more, you get the unique opportunity of conducting a vasectomy test within the confines and comfort of your own home instead of at a laboratory.>>> See Specifications & Read Customer Reviews on Amazon <<<
- Gives results in just 7 minutes.
- Results are as accurate as the results of a test conducted in a real laboratory.
- Results are easy to read and understand.
- Convenient and very safe to use.
- Gives you the opportunity to confirm how successful your vasectomy is from the comfort of your home.
- · The kit is FDA approved and recommended by urologists around the globe.
- The kit would have been better if it came with more than just 2 tests.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who are the manufacturers of this kit?
A. The kit is the product of SpermCheck® – a company located in Charlottesville, Virginia, USA.
Q. What is the difference between the SpermCheck® FERTILITY Home Sperm Test Kit and this kit?
A. The main difference that exists between this and the SpermCheck® FERTILITY Home is that that one is a fertility test used for testing a man’s fertility and indicating whether he has a normal or low sperm count. This kit, on the other hand, is for men who have had a vasectomy and want to confirm the success of the medical operation. In addition to that, the SpermCheck Vasectomy also tests for sperm levels that are either at 250,000/ml or below.
Q. How many times can I use the test?
A. Since the kit has only 2 tests, and you can use each test once, you can test only twice.
Q. If I haven’t had a vasectomy can I still use this kit to check if my sperm count is low?
A. If you haven’t had a vasectomy, using this kit to check whether you have low or normal sperm count isn’t the best. You should use some other effective sperm test kit like the SpermCheck® FERTILITY or visit your doctor’s office.
Q. According to the instructions, results must be read at exactly 7 minutes. What happens when I read my results before or after that time?
A. Any result read before or after 7 minutes is considered invalid since it can be inaccurate.
Q. How long does the entire testing procedure take?
A. The entire procedure (results included) only takes about 30 minutes.
Q. I performed just one test and I got a negative result. Does that indicate a successful vasectomy?
A. Before a vasectomy can be considered to be successful, you should have two tests results that are consecutively negative.
Q. How long before the semen I have collected in the collection cup becomes useless for test?
A. You should endeavor to test your collected sample within at least 3 hours of collecting it.
Q. How safe is this kit?
A. All components of the kit contain non toxic materials and are therefore safe for use externally.
Q. Does the test come with an expiration date?
A. Yes. The expiration date is clearly printed on the package. You should not use it after the expiration date.
Indeed the FDA-approved SpermCheck® Vasectomy can easily help you confirm the success of your vasectomy privately and without going through what can prove to be a disastrous trial and error period. This product is affordable, safe, easy-to-use and recommended by doctors. If you are a man who has had a vasectomy, this kit is a great tool to be used to confirm how successful the vasectomy was. With this post-vasectomy home test kit in your possession, unwanted pregnancies would be something you might never have to deal with.